Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Sad k\Knitting Story
I spent tonight "finishing" Kennedy's bunting so Heather could take it home with them this weekend. Tucked in all those knots, sewed the bottom together and tomorrow night I was going sew on the buttons. Turned it right side out and thought I must have sewed together on the wrong side. THEN I realized that on the left front border I had picked up the stitches from the wrong, not right side. sadness, pulled out the left side, thank God it was easily ripped out, and is only 5 rows, with buttonholes. I picked up the stitches for the front and put it away to really finish tomorrow. Oh well, this could have been much worse.