Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello

I have no idea whether anyone will read this; I also no that if they do they may be annoyed with me. I am sorry, but I have to get this off my chest. Three well-known folk died this past week. For all of them the main reason their deaths were noticed is that they were entertainers. An honorable job. Michael Jackson was a great entertainer, no question. What bothers me is that in each remembrance of all three, triple the time is used for Michael Jackson, and then the other two are thrown in. I wasn't that fond of any of them, but they were equally famous/notorious. I call for equal time. Lets face it there deaths are very sad, one the stars took time to try and help other cancer patients, but none of them were rocket scientists;). I feel very bad for the loved ones left behind to hurt and mourn, but I think these things should be kept in perspective. thanks for listening.

No comments: