It's here at long last... so let's hear it for the Questionnaire!
Cocoa:1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa?
Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug?
In a big mug, with big marshmallows put into it when really hot and then as they are almost melted scoop up and eat, just the consistency of the ones toasted over a fire.
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream?
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors?
wool, wool blends almost any kind of nice yarn. I love red, orange, greens esp hunter green
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)?
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new?
round needles, I love my new options from knit picks
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions?
yeah I am pretty good after all these years
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?
The knitpicks DVD for learning Continental knitting
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification)
The pattern that can be a washcloth, a triangular shawl, a baby blanket etc.
One casts on three sts; done in garter st; increase in the first stitch until you reach half the size of the square OR length of the shawl. Then, if making a square decrease the first stitch of every row until there are three stitches left, bind off. This makes a nice edging, and non-knitters think you really did a difficult pattern.
Miscellaneous1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter?
same as summer, except I like winter better, knit read, spend time with my family and if it snows looking out and watching it come down
2. What is your favorite animal?
dogs, esp labs
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'?
not really, I get the it's way too hot in summer blahs.
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs?
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring?
I am hoping to be able to swing a visit to an old, old friend across the country.
6. What are your favorite treat?
chocolate or homemade pies
7. What is your favorite board game?
two, cribbage, not really a board game, and YAHTZEE
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)?
both, three grown and married children and a lab named Samson and best of all 6 grandchildren
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about?
No. I am allergic to cats, but if you don't let the cat lay on the stuff and nap there it should be ok.